Join our team of young, vibrant and dedicated people! At the Centre for Social-Market Research, we aim at promoting a friendly, independent and motivating environment that will enable our team to thrive and also for people to grow us individuals. We promote equality, diversity, Passion, Quality, Research Excellence, partnership, accuracy and consistency.
We currently have no job openings. Check back soon for updates!
- Collect and record data on specified projects.
- Job Requirements
- Must have completed tertiary education (HND/Bachelors’degree in any field)
- Experience in field data collection
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Attention to detail
- Interviewing and data collection skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
How to Apply
- Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0558399500 for enquiries.
Application Deadline: 18th July, 2020.
Thank you for your interest with working with us, however, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
We are no longer accepting applications for this position.